- Technical Information
- Ultimaker Material Alliance
Blue CPE 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
Strong, chemically resistant, and with a low print odour, CPE is great for functional prototypes and mechanical parts. Coupled with Cura's material profiles, your models print easily and reliably.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE
- Excellent toughness with resistance to chemicals and temperatures up to 70° C
- Dimensional stability over long periods of time
- Low odour and low ultrafine particle emissions and gases
- Ideal for short-run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
- Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures up to 70° C
CPE is strong and chemical resistant
Featuring chemical resistance and toughness, the Ultimaker CPE family of filaments is a good choice for functional prototypes and modelling.
Choosing the right material is critical to the success of your 3D print. Ultimaker's open filament system lets you print with any 2.85 mm filament, and print profiles from the Ultimaker Marketplace streamline print preparation and maximize your print success rate.Find out more