- Product Highlights
- Material Specifications
WS2 coated nozzle is designed for composite filaments with abrasive additives and fillers, such as carbon fiber, ceramic, metal, etc. It is very suitable for fiber reinforced filament with optimized melt flow and durability. By printing with unfilled filament, we recommend a normal brass nozzle.
Packaging Size (WxDxH): 130x110x5mm
Weight with Packaging: 9g
Various sizes at 0.4/0.6/0.8mm, suitable for 1.75mm filaments.
For Raise3D Pro2 series and E2 3D Printers.
- Low friction coefficient with WS2 coating for low material accumulation
- Good lubrication and anti-abrasive performance under high temperature (max. 450 ℃)
- Optimized flow behavior for composite filament
- Mohs Hardness: 7.8
- printing temp (in theory): 450 °C
- Coefficient of heat conductivity: 26 W/m.k
- CTE: 12 (μm/m)/ °C