Giving you all the knowledge required to become a 3D printing 'Elite' User. Topics discussed: Filament, Open Source Hardware, Troubleshooting and Designing for 3D Printing. This full day workshop is designed to help you push the boundaries of what is possible with 3D Printing and is essential for anyone who wants to inspire others to engage with this exciting technology.
Recommended attendance: Up to 10 attendees
Book in with our 3D experts
01257 228 411
- Introduction and familiarisation to Hardware
- Introduction and familiarisation to Software
- Introduction and familiarisation to materials
- Introduction and familiarisation to scanning
- Introduction and familiarisation to troubleshooting
- Basic operation
- Optimal setup and configuration
- Increasing Uptime
- Intro to manufacturers materials
- Optimising printing method for materials
- Material application
- A review of 3rd party materials/What is available on the market, Carbon filled, Glass fibre filled, Stainless Steel etc.
- Key considerations of the materials
- Optimising the process for the materials.
- Introduction to Slicing
- Optimising printing for - Speed/Strength/Quality
- Optimising for 3DP
- Enhanced setting investigation, review of the Custom settings
- Solve simple issues
- Simple part replacements (where appropriate)
- Preventative maintenance.
Please note while we try to conduct the training as soon as possible we advise a 14 day lead time for training delivery, please contact one of our advisors for more details
Become a certified advanced user of our technologies with our Full Day Training. Push the boundaries of what is possible with your 3D printer or scanner.