- Technical Specification
EinScan-S 3D Scanner
The EinScan-S 3D Scanner is capable of scanning both large and small objects as it is equipped with both automatic and free scan modes. The EinScan-S 3D Scanner is very user friendly, users can switch easily between scan modes, all you have to do is point and click and the scanning process begins.
- The EinScan-S 3D Scanner uses white light scanning technology which features superior capture characteristics accurate to within 0.1 mm and low noise.
- The EinScan-S 3D Scanner can be useful for computer graphics, animation, game development, digital archiving, prototyping and colour 3D printing as it captures geometric shapes with colour and texture information.
- Automatic and free scan modes allows the EinScan-S 3D Scanner to scan a variety of small and large objects accurate to within 0.1mm. Users are able to switch between either scan mode easily.
- A rotational turntable scan takes less than 3 minutes to complete.
- The EinScan-S 3D Scanner can be used by anyone quickly and easily to capture 3D models.
- The EinScan-S 3D Scanner uses white light technology to ensure a safe working environment for users. White light technology can be used without requiring any additional eye protection.
|Dimensions||246 x 260 x 65 mm|
|Scan Mode||Auto Scan and Free Scan|
|Maximum Scan Volume||Automatic Scan - 200 x 200 x 200 mm, Free Scan - 700 x 700 x 700 mm|
|Scan Speed||Automatic Scan - 3 mins, Free Scan - 10s|
|Point Distance||0.17 mm - 0.2 mm|
|Alignment Method||Automatic Alignment and Manual Alignment|
|Light Source||White Light|
|Resolution||1.3 Mega Pixel|