5kg of Amber Tough Photocentric Daylight resin. Tough resin produces non-rigid, stiff, parts with some impact resistance.
Pro Tough resin is used for producing parts for which both strength and flexibility are a requirement. Thick objects are stiff but can bend and flex under strain, but will return to their original shape. Tough resin has a moderate to high tensile shear properties depending on the model.
Clean objects once printed by leaving under water in UV light for ten minutes. It is also recommended to store the objects, post-exposure in an oven at 60°C over night to optimise the objects mechanical properties. Store in dry conditions away from strong UV light.
Photocentric Tough Daylight Pro Resin specifications
- Material: Daylight Photopolymer Resin
- Volume: 5kg bottles
- Compatible Printers: Liquid Crystal Pro
- Hardness (after post exposure (APE)): 80Dshore
- Viscosity (@25°C Brookfield Spindle 3): 600 cPs
- Tensile Strength (ASTIM D638, APE): 35MPa
- Youngs Modulus (ASTM D638 (After post exposurePoscured 120 mins UV and heat 60ºC water)): 500MPa
- Flexural Modulus (ASTM D792 (After post exposure)): 120MPa
- Elongation at Break(ASTIM D638): 50%