By building on the legacy of BASF€˜s decades of experience in flexible materials, this material is based on the established thermoplastic polyurethane Elastollan®, standing for maximum reliability, consistent product quality and cost efficiency.
With its outstanding abrasion resistance, Ultrafuse® TPU 95A presents an excellent choice for wear and tear applications. Parts printed with this material set themselves apart by high elongation at break, great layer adhesion and a good resistance to oils as well as industrially used chemicals.
Ultrafuse® TPU95A benefits at a glance
- High wear and abrasion resistance
- Easy to handle
- Good resistance to oils and commonly used industrial chemicals
- Printable on direct drive and some bowden style printers
- Compatible with water soluble support material Ultrafuse® BVOH
We select the best raw materials available from renowned suppliers.
Dedicated people, highest standards.
Production on our state-of-the-art computer-controlled machinery guarantees a truly consistent filament, also between colors and batches.
It will perform as expected, every time.
All our products are 100% traceable to the source.
Tips & tricks
To make the best prints with Ultrafuse TPU 95A, we recommend the following settings;
- Nozzle temperature: 210-230°C
- Bed temperature: 40 °C
- Build Chamber Temperature: Passively heated, closed chamber
- Nozzle diameter: ‰¥ 0.4 mm
- Bed modification: Adheres to different print bed types (glass preferred)
- Print speed: 15-40mm/s