- Recommended Print Settings
Ultrafuse® PPSU was specially developed for FFF printing based on BASF´s advanced Ultrason® materials. The Ultrason® resins are amorphous thermoplastics derived from polyethersulfone (PESU), polysulfone (PSU) and polyphenylsulfone... (PPSU) and ensure very high thermal resistance.
With its wide spectrum of material performance advantages, Ultrafuse® PPSU can be successfully used in applications where other plastics, e.g. polyamide, polycarbonate, polyoxymethylene and polyalkylene terephthalates, fail to meet the performance specifications.
With its inherent flame retardant properties, it is an especially suitable material for the aerospace industry.
Ultrafuse® PPSU benefits at a glance;
- Inherently flame retardant
- Short-term temperature resistance up to 220 °C
- Resistant to long-term service temperatures up to 180 °C
- High dimensional stability
- Creep strength at high temperatures
- Resistant to hot water and coolants
- Oil-resistant, even at temperatures up to 170 °C
- Fuel and fluorine resistant
We select the best raw materials available from renowned suppliers.
Dedicated people, highest standards.
Production on our state-of-the-art computer-controlled machinery guarantees a truly consistent filament, also between colors and batches.
It will perform as expected, every time.
All our products are 100% traceable to the source.
- Nozzle temp.; 390 ‚ 410°C
- Nozzle; 0.4 mm
- Print speed; 25 ‚ 50 mm/s
- Bed temp.; 220°C
- Bed modification; Glass, reinforcedbuild sheet
- Drying recommendation
Vacuum dryer: 125°C, for 8 hours*
Technical & Mechanical data sheet