- Material Properties
Ultrafuse® PA6 GF30 is a unique compound specifically developed for FFF printing. Due to the glass fiber content of 30%, parts tend to warp less. In addition the excellent layer adhesion and its compatibility with the water soluble support Ultrafuse® BVOH make this material the perfect solution to develop industrial applications on an FFF printer.
With its high wear and chemical resistance, high stiffness and strength, Ultrafuse® PA6 GF30 is perfect for a wide variety of applications in automotive, electronics or transportation.
Ultrafuse PA6 GF30 is designed for functional prototyping and demanding applications such as industrial tooling, transportation, electronics, small appliances, sports & leisure.
Benefits at a glance
- Very high stiffness and strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Resistance to UV light exposure
- High wear resistance
- Excellent layer adhesion
- Works with Ultrafuse® BVOH
- Tensile Strength (MPa): 78,3 / 46,4 (XY), 14,9 / 12,2 (ZX)
- Flexural Modulus (MPa): 4694 / 2861 (XY), 8103 / 4300 (XZ), 2371 / 1070 (ZX)
- Elongation at Break: 2.2 / 3.2 % (XY), 0,8 / 1,9 % (ZX)
- Impact Strength Charpy unnotched (kJ/m2): 38,9 / 41,8 (XY) , 45,5 / 48,8 (XZ) , 2,2 / 3,1 (ZX)
- Impact Strength Izod unnotched (kJ/m2): 38,4 / 36,9 (XY) , 38,7 / 41,4 (XZ) , 2,6 / 3,8 (ZX)
- HDT @ 0,45 MPa: 110 / 114 oC