Introducing Cura Connect: New powerful 3D print management solution
Introducing Cura Connect
New 3D printer management software for professional teams
Achieve faster, more controlled product development with Cura Connect, the new software that makes it easy for businesses to manage multiple printers in a fully integrated environment. Coupled with the connectivity feature of the Ultimaker 3, it takes professional print management to the next level.
Streamlined results with powerful software solutions
Maximize uptime and ROI
With a centralized queuing system, there's no more time wasted starting your next print. Simply prepare multiple prints in Ultimaker Cura, send them to print, and collect them when they're done.
- Print and forget. Simply specify the settings you need and let Cura Connect find a suitable printer for your job,or prompt you to set up a printer with the right configuration.
- Centralized job assignment. With the centralized queue function, there’s no need for manual printer intervention after each print job. Simply remove the finished object and printing will resume immediately.
- Schedule and monitor remotely. Print immediately or queue for later, depending on the availability of any supported 3D printer in your organization.
- Set print job priority. This allows ‘queue jumping’ without changing the composition of the printers (materials and print cores, and other important considerations).
- Real-time notifications. Cura’s desktop notifications alert users about time sensitive events.
- Maintenance schedule. The consolidated maintenance schedule manages individual printers’ recurring tasks to keep your hardware in the top condition.
- Click and Print. A straightforward interface makes professional 3D printing as easy as loading a part and clicking print. Simply connect the printer to the local network environment, and get started.
Manage and monitor remotely
Manage your Ultimaker 3 printers from your desktop, and monitor print progress. Cura Connect even keeps track of maintenance tasks, helping you to keep your hardware in the top condition.
Scale up your operations
Cura Connect lets you group multiple printers into a single production workflow, or create several groups for different teams or tasks. It’s ideal for managing 3D printers in an office or studio.
Set up with ease
No server, no extra software, no complicated setup. Powered by your Ultimaker 3, Cura Connect runs in your web browser. As long as your firmware is up to date, it’s ready to go.
Cura Connect is designed to ensure more reliable and efficient workflow. It gives businesses a competitive edge, reducing time to market, cutting costs, and improving the entire product life cycle – with faster iterative prototyping, better customization, and efficient spare part delivery. Find out how 3D printing could boost your company’s performance – talk to the 3DGBIRE team today!