Hackable without limits, our original open-source 3D printer gives you endless freedom to modify it to your heart's content. With this DIY kit, you'll have the most reliable, accurate and undeniably fun 3D printer around.
- Warranty: 12 months warranty
- Life-time Support
- 3D Printing Experts: Ultimaker has a community
of more than 10,000 active members.
- Quality: layer resolution up to 20microns (0.02mm)
- Fast: speeds from 30mm/s to 300mm/s
- Software: Cura is the most used 3d slicer in the market, free and developed by Ultimaker.
- Open Source: A global R&D team releases their own enhancements to the public.
There's a reason why we call it Original - because you get to create your very own one-of-a-kind 3D printer. By building it yourself you learn how everything comes together so you can morph it into whatever you want. It also makes fitting upgrades and doing maintenance really easy.
Award winning speed and accuracy
The print head is so exceptionally light, it can print at unmatched speeds whilst never losing any of its sharp 20 micron resolution. Its ingenious heated print bed not only prevents warping on your model, but is also extremely stable. And it even tackles bridging and overhangs without any fuss.
Make Magazine reviewed the Ultimaker Original+ as the fastest and most accurate 3D printer out there.
Industry Leading 12 Month Warranty and Life-time Support
All the parts, except the hot end, come with a 1 year warranty. That is why Ultimaker includes an extra hot end for free with every Ultimaker 2 product shipped. Ultimaker also offers life-time support through email and phone. There's also an awesome community with plenty of knowledge to help you out when you're in need.
The Ultimaker Community has over 10,000 3D Printing Experts
It's an active community of experts who are full of useful tips and tricks, are always on hand for troubleshooting and collectively create a great networking platform. In fact, some of our key product upgrades and ideas were conceived in this very community. So when you add it all up, it's an open source experience you need to be a part of: join now.
Ultimaker Original + Manual
Included in Box
- Every part to assemble an Ultimaker Original +
- Ulticontroller with SD Card
- Power supply and cable
- USB cable
- Online manual
- SD card
- Glass plate
- Hex wrenches
- Print Technology: Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Build Volume: 210x210x205 mm
- Print Surface: Heated Bed (50-100*C)
- Filaments: PLA, ABS, CPE
- Filament Diameter: 2,85mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4mm
- Layer Resolution: Up to 20 micron
- Desktop size: 357x342x388mm
- Supplied Software: Cura
- File Types: STL/OBJ/DAE/AMF
- OS: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Connectivity: stand alone SD card
- Warranty: 12 months (excluding the hot end)
Cura Software and Ultimaker
Cura has been engineered to make the very most of the Ultimaker 3D printer. And vice versa. Born from open source collaboration, together they create a stable, reliable and seamless 3D printing experience. This free innovative software makes 3D printing so easy. For newbies it'll do everything for you, and for experts there's a world of advanced settings to tinker with. As it's open source, developers work with the community to enrich it even more. Download it for free here.
Ultimaker: 3D Printing Intro | Ultimaker Original+ 3D Printer